Thursday, October 17, 2013

Throwback : The remains of my childhood

Even before I got into serious SD collecting, I already enjoyed buying cheap model kits and played them everytime. How I wished I took care of them more. so, some parts went missing, and obvious use of adhesives since they broke a lot, during the "Toy Story" moments. I dunno if I can still revive them since looking for the missing parts only means buying new sets for me. haha.. either way, definitely still gonna keep them and maybe cased them for display.

hashtag-throwbackthursday!! hahaha





I can't identify what are the names of the first two, but I'm pretty sure the one that wore the samurai helmet, with the armor-holding-statue is the BB#17 Musha Gundam, which came out 1988. damn I really wished I kept them safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment